GE (NYSE:GE) advances humanity through addressing the world’s most pressing issues. GE contributes to the improvement of productivity, dependability, and safety throughout the world by fusing top-notch engineering with software and analytics. In order to accomplish GE’s purpose and provide for our clients, GE employees work with the utmost integrity and enthusiasm. They are globally distributed, diverse, and committed.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Management Intern – NYSC
Job ID: R3680737
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Support project director with daily KPI data collection and review. Attend KPI meetings, document actions and submit summary reports
- Support project director with monthly reports of project metrics for the region
- Assist with data collection and updating reports for the region operations team.
- Assist project managers with documentation and other project deliverables
- Learn and use PM tools (RealTrack, Tableau, DLI, MS Office)
- Support the extended team in the upkeep of data quality metrics and management.
- Shadow project managers, actively participate in discussions & project reviews
- Organize and schedule meetings.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Recent college / University Graduate with Engineering background
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria.
- High computer literacy (MS Office or equivalent)
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong organization skills (detail oriented)
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Strong interpersonal skills: collaborative
- Interested in project management
- Experience with Data Analysis and Reporting
- High performer with a passion to lead, take initiative and drive for solutions.
- Willingness and openness to learn and expand skill set
- Knowledge of French is advantageous.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online