Nigeria LNG Limited is a globally competitive LNG company helping to build a better Nigeria, incorporated as a private limited liability company on May 17, 1989 to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for the domestic and export markets. We provide exciting career opportunities and an innovative work environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst (Data Analytics)
Reference Code: IMT/2022/2/E
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Responsible for designing, developing, maintaining, monitoring, and extending the data warehouse and analytics capabilities to meet our business analysis and reporting needs.
- Additionally, work closely with the data warehouse team, and our co-workers outside of IT to identify key metrics and capture business logic to transform raw data into actionable insights.
- Gather reporting and analysis requirements and translate into reporting structures data models, including aggregate tables, relational and dimensional. Profile and analyse source data to determine the best reporting structures.
- Design and build data integration processes from internal and external source systems into the Enterprise Data Warehouse/Lake.
- Establish and communicate a framework for content security and administration.
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining, and engineering as well as modelling, visualization, and communication deliverables.
- Develop use cases and data visualizations. Deliver value to the business from data analysis and document, catalog, profile, cleanse and audit the data.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives using advanced data modelling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Provides business and technical expertise for the analytics process, tools, and applications for a business function or business unit.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyse business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree at Second Class Lower division (2:2) and above. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or Engineering will be an advantage.
- With a minimum of 5 years post-graduation work experience, out of which 2 years should be a similar role within the IT department of a reputable organization preferably Oil & Gas company.
- Ability to monitor and consistently improve performance in a rapidly changing landscape, with the need to keep abreast of, manage and respond, to ensure operational efficiency, effectiveness, and business continuity. Ability to manage diverging view and goals.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply Online
Job / Application Requirements
- Applicants should attach only the underlisted mandatory documents to their applications. Please do not attach any other documents except those listed below. All attachments must be in PDF format:
- NYSC Completion Certificate or Exemption Dertificate
- University Degree Certificate / Tertiary Institution certificate specified for the role you are applying for
- Professional certificate(s) stated in the Job Description of the role you are applying for
- Government-issued Birth Certificate
- Copy of Secondary education certificate
- Copy of Primary education certificate or testimonial
- Curriculum Vitae (not more than 2 pages)
- Applications must be completed online and should not be duplicated. Anyone who submits more than one application will be disqualified. Please review and ensure accuracy and completeness of all information provided on your application form before you submit. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification.
- For the best user experience, please make use of laptops and desktops, not Mobile Phones.
- The supported Internet browsers are:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – 11.0 & later
- Mozilla Firefox – 63.0 & later
- Apple Safari – 6.2 & later
- Google Chrome – 68.0 & later.
- The supported Internet browsers are:
- Click the link above to apply directly for this specific role or Click Here to follow the general application process
- Click on “Register with Us” to register
- If you have already registered, click on “Job Search”.
- Click on “Start” and the position advertised will be displayed.
- Scroll down and select the position by clicking on the grey box in front of position
- Click on “Apply”
- Attach /upload copies of only the specified documents – on the Job Portal. Send your application once you have completed all the segments of the application portal
- NLNG does NOT demand Payment from applicants: Application is FREE OF CHARGE.
- NLNG does NOT assign agents to assist applicants in processing applications.
- Only successful candidates at each stage of the exercise will be contacted.
- Only applications completed via the NLNG JOB PORTAL are valid. To avoid exposure to dubious/fraudulent websites/links, kindly apply ONLY via www.nigerialng.com
- We are an equal opportunity employer and, all employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications after competitive assessment.
- Eligible Females and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates who require reasonable adjustment during this recruitment by reason of disability, should kindly let us know for our evaluation. After applying on the NLNG portal, please send an email titled “Reasonable Adjustment” to Reasonableadjustment@nlng.com . A ‘reasonable adjustment’ is a change that must be made to remove or reduce a disadvantage related to:
- A job applicant’s disability when applying for a job
- An employee’s disability when doing their job.